Active Star Firmware 2.0b
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Active Star Firmware 2.0b for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Active Star Firmware 2.0b from your systemHandy Tech Elektronik GmbH
. Take a look here
for more information on Handy Tech Elektronik GmbH. Please open http://www.handytech.de
if you want to read more on Active Star Firmware 2.0b on Handy Tech Elektronik GmbH's page. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Handy Tech\Active Star 2.0b folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing Active Star Firmware 2.0b is C:\Program Files (x86)\Handy Tech\Active Star 2.0b\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Updater3.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 348.00 KB (356352 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Active Star Firmware 2.0b. They occupy an average of 1.02 MB (1073690
bytes) on disk.
- Updater3.exe (348.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (700.53 KB)
The current page applies to Active Star Firmware 2.0b version 2.0
Active Star Firmware 2.0b is a program marketed by the software company Handy Tech Elektronik GmbH. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to erase Active Star Firmware 2.0b is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Active Star Firmware 2.0b from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Active Star Firmware 2.0b or simply click the Search feature and type in "Active Star Firmware 2.0b". If it is installed on your PC the Active Star Firmware 2.0b application will be found automatically. After you select Active Star Firmware 2.0b in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Active Star Firmware 2.0b, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Active Star Firmware 2.0b:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.handytech.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Handy Tech\Active Star 2.0b\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Active Star Firmware 2.0b.
8. After removing Active Star Firmware 2.0b, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Active Star Firmware 2.0b that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Active Star Firmware 2.0b with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Active Star Firmware 2.0b by Handy Tech Elektronik GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that Active Star Firmware 2.0b by Handy Tech Elektronik GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Active Star Firmware 2.0b in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-25 07:30:51.673