Active Shield 5
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Active Shield 5 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Active Shield 5 from your computerSecurity Stronghold
. You can find out more on Security Stronghold or check for application updates here
. Further information about Active Shield 5 can be found at http://www.SecurityStronghold.com/
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Active Shield 5 directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing Active Shield 5 is C:\Program Files\Active Shield 5\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called ActiveShield5.exe and its approximative size is 3.38 MB (3548160 bytes).
The executables below are part of Active Shield 5. They occupy about 7.02 MB (7364382
bytes) on disk.
- ActiveShield5.exe (3.38 MB)
- ActiveShieldInstaller.exe (478.00 KB)
- ActiveShieldService.exe (1.90 MB)
- ActiveShieldStartProgress.exe (601.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (706.28 KB)
This web page is about Active Shield 5 version 5.4
Active Shield 5 is a program by the software company Security Stronghold. Some people want to uninstall it. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Active Shield 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Active Shield 5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Active Shield 5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Active Shield 5". The Active Shield 5 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Active Shield 5 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Active Shield 5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Active Shield 5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.SecurityStronghold.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Active Shield 5\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Active Shield 5.
8. After removing Active Shield 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Active Shield 5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Active Shield 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Active Shield 5 by Security Stronghold from your computer, nor are we saying that Active Shield 5 by Security Stronghold is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Active Shield 5 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-04 20:03:52.557