This web page is about Active Phonebook for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Active Phonebook from your computerahirsoft.com
. Further information on ahirsoft.com can be found here
. Please follow http://www.ahirsoft.com/
if you want to read more on Active Phonebook on ahirsoft.com's page. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Active Phonebook directory (same installation drive as Windows). Active Phonebook's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Active Phonebook\Uninstall.exe. Active Phonebook.exe is the Active Phonebook's primary executable file and it takes circa 345.50 KB (353792 bytes) on disk.
Active Phonebook contains of the executables below. They take 452.09 KB (462937
bytes) on disk.
- Active Phonebook.exe (345.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (106.59 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.1612
of Active Phonebook. You can find below a few links to other Active Phonebook releases:
Active Phonebook is an application released by the software company ahirsoft.com. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Active Phonebook is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Active Phonebook using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Active Phonebook or simply click the Search field and type in "Active Phonebook". If it exists on your system the Active Phonebook program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Active Phonebook in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Active Phonebook, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Active Phonebook:
- The publisher is: http://www.ahirsoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Active Phonebook\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Active Phonebook.
8. After removing Active Phonebook, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Active Phonebook which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Active Phonebook using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Active Phonebook by ahirsoft.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Active Phonebook by ahirsoft.com is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Active Phonebook supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 06:51:01.990