This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Active Pen for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Active Pen from your PCWacom Technology Corp.
. You can find out more on Wacom Technology Corp. or check for application updates here
. Active Pen is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Tablet\ISD\setup folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files\Tablet\ISD\setup\Remove.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Active Pen. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.68 MB (1763520 bytes) on disk and is titled Remove.exe.
Active Pen is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.68 MB (1763520
bytes) on disk:
The current web page applies to Active Pen version 7.3.27
alone. You can find here a few links to other Active Pen releases:
Active Pen is a program offered by Wacom Technology Corp.. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to erase Active Pen is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Active Pen from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Active Pen or simply click the Search field and type in "Active Pen". The Active Pen app will be found very quickly. After you select Active Pen in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Active Pen, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Active Pen.
8. After removing Active Pen, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Active Pen that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Active Pen using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Active Pen by Wacom Technology Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that Active Pen by Wacom Technology Corp. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Active Pen in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-19 04:17:15.287