Active Multiwallpaper Changer
This info is about Active Multiwallpaper Changer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Active Multiwallpaper Changer from your computerNextriver Software
. You can read more on Nextriver Software or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to Active Multiwallpaper Changer at http://www.multiwallpaper.com/
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ActiveMultiWallpaper directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Active Multiwallpaper Changer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\ActiveMultiWallpaper\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Changer.exe is the Active Multiwallpaper Changer's primary executable file and it occupies close to 823.00 KB (842752 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Active Multiwallpaper Changer. They occupy 897.95 KB (919499
bytes) on disk.
- Changer.exe (823.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (74.95 KB)
The current page applies to Active Multiwallpaper Changer version 2.0.294
Active Multiwallpaper Changer is an application released by the software company Nextriver Software. Some people try to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Active Multiwallpaper Changer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Active Multiwallpaper Changer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Active Multiwallpaper Changer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Active Multiwallpaper Changer". The Active Multiwallpaper Changer application will be found very quickly. After you click Active Multiwallpaper Changer in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Active Multiwallpaper Changer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Active Multiwallpaper Changer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.multiwallpaper.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ActiveMultiWallpaper\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Active Multiwallpaper Changer.
8. After uninstalling Active Multiwallpaper Changer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Active Multiwallpaper Changer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Active Multiwallpaper Changer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Active Multiwallpaper Changer by Nextriver Software from your PC, we are not saying that Active Multiwallpaper Changer by Nextriver Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Active Multiwallpaper Changer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 14:09:47.563