Active@ LiveCD 8
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Active@ LiveCD 8 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Active@ LiveCD 8 from your computerLSoft Technologies Inc
. Additional info about LSoft Technologies Inc can be found here
. Please open http://www.lsoft.net
if you want to read more on Active@ LiveCD 8 on LSoft Technologies Inc's web page. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LSoft Technologies\Active@ LiveCD folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Active@ LiveCD 8 is C:\Program Files (x86)\LSoft Technologies\Active@ LiveCD\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. BootDiskCreator.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 4.01 MB (4207272 bytes) on disk.
Active@ LiveCD 8 contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.28 MB (7638456
bytes) on disk.
- BootDiskCreator.exe (4.01 MB)
- DeAct.exe (251.94 KB)
- InitFlash.exe (2.33 MB)
- unins000.exe (712.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8
of Active@ LiveCD 8.
Active@ LiveCD 8 is an application offered by LSoft Technologies Inc. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Active@ LiveCD 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Active@ LiveCD 8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Active@ LiveCD 8 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Active@ LiveCD 8". If it is installed on your PC the Active@ LiveCD 8 app will be found automatically. After you select Active@ LiveCD 8 in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Active@ LiveCD 8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Active@ LiveCD 8:
- The publisher is: http://www.lsoft.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LSoft Technologies\Active@ LiveCD\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Active@ LiveCD 8.
8. After removing Active@ LiveCD 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Active@ LiveCD 8 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Active@ LiveCD 8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Active@ LiveCD 8 by LSoft Technologies Inc from your computer, we are not saying that Active@ LiveCD 8 by LSoft Technologies Inc is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Active@ LiveCD 8 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 05:42:55.623