Active@ LiveCD 2.0
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Active@ LiveCD 2.0 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Active@ LiveCD 2.0 from your computerLSoft Technologies Inc
. Take a look here
for more info on LSoft Technologies Inc. Further information about Active@ LiveCD 2.0 can be seen at http://www.lsoft.net
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LSoft Technologies\Active@ LiveCD directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\LSoft Technologies\Active@ LiveCD\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Active@ LiveCD 2.0. BootDiskCreator.exe is the Active@ LiveCD 2.0's main executable file and it occupies circa 10.92 MB (11450680 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Active@ LiveCD 2.0. They take 11.62 MB (12180592
bytes) on disk.
- BootDiskCreator.exe (10.92 MB)
- unins000.exe (712.80 KB)
The current web page applies to Active@ LiveCD 2.0 version 2.0
Many files, folders and registry entries can not be deleted when you remove Active@ LiveCD 2.0 from your computer.Directories left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\LSoft Technologies0\Active@ LiveCD
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\LSoft Technologies0\Active@ LiveCD\Active_LiveCD.iso
- C:\Program Files (x86)\LSoft Technologies0\Active@ LiveCD\bdcreator.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\LSoft Technologies0\Active@ LiveCD\BOOTDISK.KEY
- C:\Program Files (x86)\LSoft Technologies0\Active@ LiveCD\BootDiskCreator.exe
Active@ LiveCD 2.0 is an application offered by the software company LSoft Technologies Inc. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to erase Active@ LiveCD 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Active@ LiveCD 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Active@ LiveCD 2.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Active@ LiveCD 2.0". The Active@ LiveCD 2.0 app will be found automatically. After you select Active@ LiveCD 2.0 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Active@ LiveCD 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Active@ LiveCD 2.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.lsoft.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LSoft Technologies\Active@ LiveCD\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Active@ LiveCD 2.0.
8. After removing Active@ LiveCD 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Active@ LiveCD 2.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Active@ LiveCD 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Active@ LiveCD 2.0 by LSoft Technologies Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that Active@ LiveCD 2.0 by LSoft Technologies Inc is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Active@ LiveCD 2.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 21:08:44.057