Active Library Explorer 18.3
This info is about Active Library Explorer 18.3 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Active Library Explorer 18.3 from your systemEricsson
. More information on Ericsson can be found here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ALEXwin folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. Active Library Explorer 18.3's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ALEXwin\uninstal.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 449.96 KB (460760 bytes) on disk and is titled alexmain.exe.
The following executables are contained in Active Library Explorer 18.3. They occupy 4.51 MB (4733160
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- alex.exe (652.46 KB)
- alexhint.exe (124.46 KB)
- alexmain.exe (449.96 KB)
- alexomni.exe (373.96 KB)
- alexserv.exe (1.33 MB)
- alexweb.exe (1.54 MB)
- uninstal.exe (77.46 KB)
This page is about Active Library Explorer 18.3 version 18.3
Active Library Explorer 18.3 is an application released by the software company Ericsson. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to remove Active Library Explorer 18.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Active Library Explorer 18.3 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Active Library Explorer 18.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Active Library Explorer 18.3". The Active Library Explorer 18.3 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Active Library Explorer 18.3 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Active Library Explorer 18.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Active Library Explorer 18.3.
8. After removing Active Library Explorer 18.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Active Library Explorer 18.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Active Library Explorer 18.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Active Library Explorer 18.3 by Ericsson from your PC, nor are we saying that Active Library Explorer 18.3 by Ericsson is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Active Library Explorer 18.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 19:27:43.080