Active Gradient is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Active Gradient from your computerActive Gradient
. More information on Active Gradient can be found here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\00000000-1428633139-0000-0000-0024213149A9 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Active Gradient by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\00000000-1428633139-0000-0000-0024213149A9\uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.88 MB (1967104 bytes) on disk and is called ansc655F.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Active Gradient. They take about 2.07 MB (2168889
bytes) on disk.
- ansc655F.exe (1.88 MB)
- rnso6ACF.exe (113.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (83.56 KB)
The current page applies to Active Gradient version 220.127.116.11
Active Gradient is an application by the software company Active Gradient. Some users decide to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Active Gradient is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Active Gradient from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Active Gradient or simply activate the Search field and type in "Active Gradient". If it is installed on your PC the Active Gradient app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Active Gradient in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Active Gradient, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Active Gradient.
8. After removing Active Gradient, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Active Gradient which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Active Gradient using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Active Gradient by Active Gradient from your PC, nor are we saying that Active Gradient by Active Gradient is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Active Gradient supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 05:43:27.537