Active File Recovery
Active File Recovery is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Active File Recovery from your PCYour Company
. Further information on Your Company can be found here
. Click on http://www.yourcompany.com
to get more information about Active File Recovery on Your Company's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Active File Recovery folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Active File Recovery is C:\Program Files\Active File Recovery\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 2.60 MB (2724352 bytes) on disk and is labeled FileRecovery.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Active File Recovery. They occupy about 3.88 MB (4066816
bytes) on disk.
- FileRecovery.exe (2.60 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Active File Recovery.
When you're planning to uninstall Active File Recovery you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Active File Recovery:
- C:\Program Files\Active File Recovery
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Active File Recovery
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Active File Recovery\FileRecovery.exe
- C:\Program Files\Active File Recovery\lua5.1.dll
- C:\Program Files\Active File Recovery\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\Active File Recovery\Uninstall\IRIMG1.JPG
- C:\Program Files\Active File Recovery\Uninstall\IRIMG2.JPG
- C:\Program Files\Active File Recovery\Uninstall\uninstall.dat
- C:\Program Files\Active File Recovery\Uninstall\uninstall.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Active File Recovery Setup Log.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Active File Recovery\File Recovery Application.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Active File Recovery1.0
Active File Recovery is an application marketed by Your Company. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Active File Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Active File Recovery from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Active File Recovery or simply click the Search feature and type in "Active File Recovery". If it is installed on your PC the Active File Recovery app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Active File Recovery in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Active File Recovery, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Active File Recovery:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.yourcompany.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Active File Recovery\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Active File Recovery.
8. After uninstalling Active File Recovery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Active File Recovery which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Active File Recovery using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Active File Recovery by Your Company from your computer, nor are we saying that Active File Recovery by Your Company is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Active File Recovery supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 17:31:56.737