Active Desktop Calendar 7.89
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Active Desktop Calendar 7.89 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Active Desktop Calendar 7.89 from your systemXemiComputers
. Take a look here
where you can read more on XemiComputers. Please follow http://www.xemico.com
if you want to read more on Active Desktop Calendar 7.89 on XemiComputers's page. Active Desktop Calendar 7.89 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\XemiComputers\Active Desktop Calendar directory, depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Active Desktop Calendar 7.89 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\XemiComputers\Active Desktop Calendar\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is named ADC.exe and it has a size of 5.46 MB (5724672 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Active Desktop Calendar 7.89. They occupy 8.77 MB (9194943
bytes) on disk.
- ADC.exe (5.46 MB)
- ADCMigrator.exe (2.18 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current web page applies to Active Desktop Calendar 7.89 version 7.89
Active Desktop Calendar 7.89 is an application released by XemiComputers. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Active Desktop Calendar 7.89 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Active Desktop Calendar 7.89 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Active Desktop Calendar 7.89 or simply click the Search field and type in "Active Desktop Calendar 7.89". The Active Desktop Calendar 7.89 program will be found automatically. When you click Active Desktop Calendar 7.89 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Active Desktop Calendar 7.89, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Active Desktop Calendar 7.89:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.xemico.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\XemiComputers\Active Desktop Calendar\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Active Desktop Calendar 7.89.
8. After uninstalling Active Desktop Calendar 7.89, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Active Desktop Calendar 7.89 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Active Desktop Calendar 7.89 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Active Desktop Calendar 7.89 by XemiComputers from your PC, nor are we saying that Active Desktop Calendar 7.89 by XemiComputers is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Active Desktop Calendar 7.89 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-06 19:10:45.727