Active Desktop Calendar 7.6
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Active Desktop Calendar 7.6 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Active Desktop Calendar 7.6 from your computerXemiComputers
. More data about XemiComputers can be read here
. More information about the software Active Desktop Calendar 7.6 can be seen at http://www.xemico.com
. Active Desktop Calendar 7.6 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\XemiComputers\Active Desktop Calendar directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. Active Desktop Calendar 7.6's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\XemiComputers\Active Desktop Calendar\unins000.exe". ADC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 4.26 MB (4467712 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Active Desktop Calendar 7.6. They take about 7.10 MB (7448858
bytes) on disk.
- ADC.exe (4.26 MB)
- ADCMigrator.exe (2.18 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.6
of Active Desktop Calendar 7.6.
Active Desktop Calendar 7.6 is an application offered by the software company XemiComputers. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to remove Active Desktop Calendar 7.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Active Desktop Calendar 7.6 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Active Desktop Calendar 7.6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Active Desktop Calendar 7.6". The Active Desktop Calendar 7.6 app will be found very quickly. After you click Active Desktop Calendar 7.6 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Active Desktop Calendar 7.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Active Desktop Calendar 7.6:
- The publisher is: http://www.xemico.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\XemiComputers\Active Desktop Calendar\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Active Desktop Calendar 7.6.
8. After uninstalling Active Desktop Calendar 7.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Active Desktop Calendar 7.6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Active Desktop Calendar 7.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Active Desktop Calendar 7.6 by XemiComputers from your PC, we are not saying that Active Desktop Calendar 7.6 by XemiComputers is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Active Desktop Calendar 7.6 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 01:25:20.310