Active Desktop Calendar 6.6
This info is about Active Desktop Calendar 6.6 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Active Desktop Calendar 6.6 from your systemXemiComputers
. More info about XemiComputers can be seen here
. Please open http://www.xemico.com
if you want to read more on Active Desktop Calendar 6.6 on XemiComputers's web page. Active Desktop Calendar 6.6 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\XemiComputers\Active Desktop Calendar directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Active Desktop Calendar 6.6 is "C:\Program Files\XemiComputers\Active Desktop Calendar\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is named ADC.exe and occupies 3.18 MB (3330048 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Active Desktop Calendar 6.6. They take about 3.93 MB (4123418
bytes) on disk.
- ADC.exe (3.18 MB)
- QuitADC.exe (112.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (662.78 KB)
This page is about Active Desktop Calendar 6.6 version 6.6
Active Desktop Calendar 6.6 is an application marketed by the software company XemiComputers. Frequently, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Active Desktop Calendar 6.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Active Desktop Calendar 6.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Active Desktop Calendar 6.6 or simply click the Search field and type in "Active Desktop Calendar 6.6". If it is installed on your PC the Active Desktop Calendar 6.6 app will be found very quickly. When you select Active Desktop Calendar 6.6 in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Active Desktop Calendar 6.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Active Desktop Calendar 6.6:
- The software company is: http://www.xemico.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\XemiComputers\Active Desktop Calendar\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Active Desktop Calendar 6.6.
8. After uninstalling Active Desktop Calendar 6.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Active Desktop Calendar 6.6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Active Desktop Calendar 6.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Active Desktop Calendar 6.6 by XemiComputers from your PC, we are not saying that Active Desktop Calendar 6.6 by XemiComputers is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Active Desktop Calendar 6.6 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-17 08:11:19.363