Active Desktop Calendar 5.9
Active Desktop Calendar 5.9 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Active Desktop Calendar 5.9 from your computerXemiComputers
. More data about XemiComputers can be found here
. You can get more details about Active Desktop Calendar 5.9 at http://www.xemico.com
. Active Desktop Calendar 5.9 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\XemiComputers\Active Desktop Calendar directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can remove Active Desktop Calendar 5.9 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\XemiComputers\Active Desktop Calendar\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called ADC.exe and occupies 2.02 MB (2121728 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Active Desktop Calendar 5.9. They take 2.77 MB (2905354
bytes) on disk.
- ADC.exe (2.02 MB)
- QuitADC.exe (112.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (653.26 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.9
of Active Desktop Calendar 5.9.
Active Desktop Calendar 5.9 is a program by the software company XemiComputers. Some people choose to uninstall it. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to uninstall Active Desktop Calendar 5.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Active Desktop Calendar 5.9 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Active Desktop Calendar 5.9 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Active Desktop Calendar 5.9". If it exists on your system the Active Desktop Calendar 5.9 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Active Desktop Calendar 5.9 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Active Desktop Calendar 5.9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Active Desktop Calendar 5.9:
- The publisher is: http://www.xemico.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\XemiComputers\Active Desktop Calendar\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Active Desktop Calendar 5.9.
8. After removing Active Desktop Calendar 5.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Active Desktop Calendar 5.9 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Active Desktop Calendar 5.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Active Desktop Calendar 5.9 by XemiComputers from your computer, we are not saying that Active Desktop Calendar 5.9 by XemiComputers is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Active Desktop Calendar 5.9 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-04-15 05:47:56.687