Active DJ Studio (TRIAL version)
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Active DJ Studio (TRIAL version) for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Active DJ Studio (TRIAL version) from your PCMultiMedia Soft
. You can find out more on MultiMedia Soft or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on Active DJ Studio (TRIAL version) at http://www.multimediasoft.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Active DJ Studio folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Active DJ Studio (TRIAL version) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Active DJ Studio\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 584.00 KB (598016 bytes) on disk and is titled DjStudioDemo.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Active DJ Studio (TRIAL version). They occupy about 4.09 MB (4293466
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- REGSVR32.EXE (30.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (690.84 KB)
- AsioList.exe (28.00 KB)
- AsioSpeakersManager.exe (64.00 KB)
- AsioVideoPlayer.exe (68.00 KB)
- BeatsDetection.exe (44.00 KB)
- Casting.exe (36.00 KB)
- CastMixedStreams.exe (104.00 KB)
- CastWasapiLoopback.exe (56.00 KB)
- CdPlayerWithCddb.exe (48.00 KB)
- CoreAudioDevices.exe (52.00 KB)
- CuePoints.exe (36.00 KB)
- CustomDSP.exe (40.00 KB)
- CustomDSPWithUI.exe (36.00 KB)
- DjStudioDemo.exe (584.00 KB)
- Fader.exe (100.00 KB)
- Feedbacks.exe (56.00 KB)
- InternetRadio.exe (44.00 KB)
- MidiPlayer.exe (48.00 KB)
- MidiSynthesizer.exe (52.00 KB)
- OutputDevices.exe (44.00 KB)
- Playlists.exe (56.00 KB)
- SecureSongs.exe (32.00 KB)
- SongsFromMemory.exe (32.00 KB)
- SoundInfo.exe (56.00 KB)
- SpeakersManager.exe (60.00 KB)
- SpecialEffects.exe (352.00 KB)
- TagsReader.exe (80.00 KB)
- TestEqualizer.exe (56.00 KB)
- TestPlayers.exe (72.00 KB)
- TestReverse.exe (40.00 KB)
- Triggers.exe (32.00 KB)
- VideoFrameGrabber.exe (60.00 KB)
- VideoMixer.exe (248.00 KB)
- VideoMultipleOutput.exe (40.00 KB)
- VideoPlayerAdvanced.exe (212.00 KB)
- VideoPlayerSimple.exe (104.00 KB)
- VideoWaveform.exe (52.00 KB)
- VocalRemover.exe (48.00 KB)
- VolumeAutomation.exe (52.00 KB)
- VstEffects.exe (40.00 KB)
- WasapiInputPlayer.exe (44.00 KB)
- WasapiSpeakersManager.exe (72.00 KB)
- Waveform.exe (48.00 KB)
- WaveformScroll.exe (44.00 KB)
Active DJ Studio (TRIAL version) is an application by MultiMedia Soft. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Active DJ Studio (TRIAL version) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Active DJ Studio (TRIAL version) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Active DJ Studio (TRIAL version) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Active DJ Studio (TRIAL version)". The Active DJ Studio (TRIAL version) program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Active DJ Studio (TRIAL version) in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Active DJ Studio (TRIAL version), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Active DJ Studio (TRIAL version):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.multimediasoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Active DJ Studio\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Active DJ Studio (TRIAL version).
8. After uninstalling Active DJ Studio (TRIAL version), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Active DJ Studio (TRIAL version) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Active DJ Studio (TRIAL version) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Active DJ Studio (TRIAL version) by MultiMedia Soft from your computer, nor are we saying that Active DJ Studio (TRIAL version) by MultiMedia Soft is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Active DJ Studio (TRIAL version) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-12 19:18:46.527