Active Braille Firmware 3.85b
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Active Braille Firmware 3.85b for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Active Braille Firmware 3.85b from your systemHandy Tech Elektronik GmbH
. Further information on Handy Tech Elektronik GmbH can be found here
. Click on http://www.handytech.de
to get more data about Active Braille Firmware 3.85b on Handy Tech Elektronik GmbH's website. Usually the Active Braille Firmware 3.85b program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Handy Tech\Active Braille 3.85b directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Active Braille Firmware 3.85b by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Handy Tech\Active Braille 3.85b\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Active Braille Firmware 3.85b's main file takes about 335.50 KB (343552 bytes) and is named Updater3.exe.
Active Braille Firmware 3.85b installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.01 MB (1060890
bytes) on disk.
- Updater3.exe (335.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (700.53 KB)
The current web page applies to Active Braille Firmware 3.85b version 3.85
Active Braille Firmware 3.85b is an application offered by Handy Tech Elektronik GmbH. Some users choose to uninstall this program. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Active Braille Firmware 3.85b is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Active Braille Firmware 3.85b with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Active Braille Firmware 3.85b or simply click the Search feature and type in "Active Braille Firmware 3.85b". If it is installed on your PC the Active Braille Firmware 3.85b app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Active Braille Firmware 3.85b in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Active Braille Firmware 3.85b, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Active Braille Firmware 3.85b:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.handytech.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Handy Tech\Active Braille 3.85b\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Active Braille Firmware 3.85b.
8. After uninstalling Active Braille Firmware 3.85b, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Active Braille Firmware 3.85b which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Active Braille Firmware 3.85b with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Active Braille Firmware 3.85b by Handy Tech Elektronik GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that Active Braille Firmware 3.85b by Handy Tech Elektronik GmbH is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Active Braille Firmware 3.85b in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-22 10:22:24.150