Active Braille Firmware 3.85a
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Active Braille Firmware 3.85a for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Active Braille Firmware 3.85a from your systemHandy Tech Elektronik GmbH
. Check out here
for more details on Handy Tech Elektronik GmbH. Click on http://www.handytech.de
to get more information about Active Braille Firmware 3.85a on Handy Tech Elektronik GmbH's website. Active Braille Firmware 3.85a is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Handy Tech\Active Braille 3.85a folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Active Braille Firmware 3.85a is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Handy Tech\Active Braille 3.85a\Uninstall\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Active Braille Firmware 3.85a's primary file takes around 335.50 KB (343552 bytes) and is named Updater3.exe.
Active Braille Firmware 3.85a contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.01 MB (1058606
bytes) on disk.
- Updater3.exe (335.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.85
of Active Braille Firmware 3.85a.
Active Braille Firmware 3.85a is a program marketed by Handy Tech Elektronik GmbH. Some computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to remove Active Braille Firmware 3.85a is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Active Braille Firmware 3.85a from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Active Braille Firmware 3.85a or simply click the Search field and type in "Active Braille Firmware 3.85a". If it exists on your system the Active Braille Firmware 3.85a program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Active Braille Firmware 3.85a in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Active Braille Firmware 3.85a, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Active Braille Firmware 3.85a:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.handytech.de
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Handy Tech\Active Braille 3.85a\Uninstall\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Active Braille Firmware 3.85a.
8. After removing Active Braille Firmware 3.85a, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Active Braille Firmware 3.85a that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Active Braille Firmware 3.85a with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Active Braille Firmware 3.85a by Handy Tech Elektronik GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that Active Braille Firmware 3.85a by Handy Tech Elektronik GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Active Braille Firmware 3.85a supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 13:06:21.497