Active@ Boot Disk 9.1
This page contains complete information on how to remove Active@ Boot Disk 9.1 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Active@ Boot Disk 9.1 from your computerLSoft Technologies Inc
. Take a look here
for more information on LSoft Technologies Inc. You can read more about on Active@ Boot Disk 9.1 at http://www.lsoft.net
. Usually the Active@ Boot Disk 9.1 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LSoft Technologies\Active@ Boot Disk folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Active@ Boot Disk 9.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\LSoft Technologies\Active@ Boot Disk\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. BootDiskCreator.exe is the Active@ Boot Disk 9.1's primary executable file and it takes around 10.89 MB (11420984 bytes) on disk.
Active@ Boot Disk 9.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 11.59 MB (12150896
bytes) on disk.
- BootDiskCreator.exe (10.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (712.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.1
of Active@ Boot Disk 9.1.
Active@ Boot Disk 9.1 is a program by LSoft Technologies Inc. Some computer users try to remove it. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to remove Active@ Boot Disk 9.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Active@ Boot Disk 9.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Active@ Boot Disk 9.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Active@ Boot Disk 9.1". If it exists on your system the Active@ Boot Disk 9.1 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Active@ Boot Disk 9.1 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Active@ Boot Disk 9.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Active@ Boot Disk 9.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.lsoft.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LSoft Technologies\Active@ Boot Disk\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Active@ Boot Disk 9.1.
8. After uninstalling Active@ Boot Disk 9.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Active@ Boot Disk 9.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Active@ Boot Disk 9.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Active@ Boot Disk 9.1 by LSoft Technologies Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that Active@ Boot Disk 9.1 by LSoft Technologies Inc is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Active@ Boot Disk 9.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 02:05:57.893