Active@ Boot Disk 9.1
This page contains complete information on how to remove Active@ Boot Disk 9.1 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Active@ Boot Disk 9.1 from your computerLSoft Technologies Inc
. Take a look here
for more information on LSoft Technologies Inc. You can read more about on Active@ Boot Disk 9.1 at http://www.lsoft.net
. Usually the Active@ Boot Disk 9.1 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LSoft Technologies\Active@ Boot Disk folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Active@ Boot Disk 9.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\LSoft Technologies\Active@ Boot Disk\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. BootDiskCreator.exe is the Active@ Boot Disk 9.1's primary executable file and it takes around 10.89 MB (11420984 bytes) on disk.
Active@ Boot Disk 9.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 11.59 MB (12150896
bytes) on disk.
- BootDiskCreator.exe (10.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (712.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.1
of Active@ Boot Disk 9.1.
Active@ Boot Disk 9.1 is a program by LSoft Technologies Inc. Some computer users try to remove it. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to remove Active@ Boot Disk 9.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Active@ Boot Disk 9.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Active@ Boot Disk 9.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Active@ Boot Disk 9.1". If it exists on your system the Active@ Boot Disk 9.1 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Active@ Boot Disk 9.1 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Active@ Boot Disk 9.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Active@ Boot Disk 9.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.lsoft.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LSoft Technologies\Active@ Boot Disk\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Active@ Boot Disk 9.1.
8. After uninstalling Active@ Boot Disk 9.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Active@ Boot Disk 9.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Active@ Boot Disk 9.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Active@ Boot Disk 9.1 by LSoft Technologies Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that Active@ Boot Disk 9.1 by LSoft Technologies Inc is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Active@ Boot Disk 9.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 02:05:57.893