Active@ Boot Disk 7.0
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Active@ Boot Disk 7.0 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Active@ Boot Disk 7.0 from your systemLSoft Technologies Inc
. Go over here
where you can read more on LSoft Technologies Inc. More details about Active@ Boot Disk 7.0 can be found at http://www.lsoft.net
. Active@ Boot Disk 7.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\LSoft Technologies\Active@ Boot Disk folder, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\LSoft Technologies\Active@ Boot Disk\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Active@ Boot Disk 7.0. Active@ Boot Disk 7.0's primary file takes about 5.90 MB (6187608 bytes) and is named BootDiskCreator.exe.
The executable files below are part of Active@ Boot Disk 7.0. They occupy an average of 6.60 MB (6917808
bytes) on disk.
- BootDiskCreator.exe (5.90 MB)
- unins000.exe (713.09 KB)
This web page is about Active@ Boot Disk 7.0 version 7.0
Active@ Boot Disk 7.0 is an application released by the software company LSoft Technologies Inc. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Active@ Boot Disk 7.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Active@ Boot Disk 7.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Active@ Boot Disk 7.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Active@ Boot Disk 7.0". The Active@ Boot Disk 7.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Active@ Boot Disk 7.0 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Active@ Boot Disk 7.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Active@ Boot Disk 7.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.lsoft.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\LSoft Technologies\Active@ Boot Disk\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Active@ Boot Disk 7.0.
8. After uninstalling Active@ Boot Disk 7.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Active@ Boot Disk 7.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Active@ Boot Disk 7.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Active@ Boot Disk 7.0 by LSoft Technologies Inc from your PC, we are not saying that Active@ Boot Disk 7.0 by LSoft Technologies Inc is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Active@ Boot Disk 7.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-13 09:31:30.263