This page contains complete information on how to remove Activator 2.0 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Activator 2.0 from your computerTheFreeWindows
. You can find out more on TheFreeWindows or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Activator 2.0 at http://www.thefreewindows.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Activator directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. Activator 2.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Activator\Uninst1.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 203.73 KB (208619 bytes) on disk and is titled activator.exe.
Activator 2.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 311.73 KB (319211
bytes) on disk.
- activator.exe (203.73 KB)
- Uninst1.exe (54.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of Activator 2.0.
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Activator 2.0.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Activator 2.0:
- C:\Program Files\Activator
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Activator
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Activator\activator.exe
- C:\Program Files\Activator\Uninst0.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Activator\Activator.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Activator\Help.lnk
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Activator 2.0
Activator 2.0 is an application offered by TheFreeWindows. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY practice to uninstall Activator 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Activator 2.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Activator 2.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Activator 2.0". If it exists on your system the Activator 2.0 program will be found automatically. When you select Activator 2.0 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Activator 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Activator 2.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.thefreewindows.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Activator\Uninst1.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Activator 2.0.
8. After uninstalling Activator 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Activator 2.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Activator 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Activator 2.0 by TheFreeWindows from your computer, we are not saying that Activator 2.0 by TheFreeWindows is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Activator 2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-07 06:57:36.797