Activation (Nero Move it)
Activation (Nero Move it) is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Activation (Nero Move it) from your PCNero AG
. Check out here
for more information on Nero AG. More info about the program Activation (Nero Move it) can be found at http://www.nero.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Nero\Nero ProductInstaller 4 folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Activation (Nero Move it) is C:\Program. The program's main executable file occupies 109.29 KB (111912 bytes) on disk and is titled ipclog.exe.
Activation (Nero Move it) is composed of the following executables which occupy 8.20 MB (8600416
bytes) on disk:
- ipclog.exe (109.29 KB)
- LSDriveDetect.exe (80.00 KB)
- SetupX.exe (5.55 MB)
- WindowsInstallerKB893803v2x86.exe (2.47 MB)
When you're planning to uninstall Activation (Nero Move it) you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Activation (Nero Move it) is a program released by Nero AG. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall Activation (Nero Move it) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Activation (Nero Move it) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Activation (Nero Move it) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Activation (Nero Move it)". If it is installed on your PC the Activation (Nero Move it) app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Activation (Nero Move it) in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Activation (Nero Move it), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Activation (Nero Move it):
- The software company is: http://www.nero.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Activation (Nero Move it).
8. After uninstalling Activation (Nero Move it), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Activation (Nero Move it) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Activation (Nero Move it) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Activation (Nero Move it) by Nero AG from your PC, nor are we saying that Activation (Nero Move it) by Nero AG is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Activation (Nero Move it) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 13:54:09.463