Activation (Nero MediaHome 4)
This page is about Activation (Nero MediaHome 4) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Activation (Nero MediaHome 4) from your PCNero AG
. Open here
for more info on Nero AG. More details about Activation (Nero MediaHome 4) can be seen at http://www.nero.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Nero\Nero ProductInstaller 4 folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program is the full command line if you want to remove Activation (Nero MediaHome 4). The application's main executable file is titled ipclog.exe and it has a size of 109.29 KB (111912 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Activation (Nero MediaHome 4). They occupy 8.20 MB (8600416
bytes) on disk.
- ipclog.exe (109.29 KB)
- LSDriveDetect.exe (80.00 KB)
- SetupX.exe (5.55 MB)
- WindowsInstallerKB893803v2x86.exe (2.47 MB)
This data is about Activation (Nero MediaHome 4) version 4
If you are manually uninstalling Activation (Nero MediaHome 4) we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Activation (Nero MediaHome 4) is an application by Nero AG. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Activation (Nero MediaHome 4) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Activation (Nero MediaHome 4) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Activation (Nero MediaHome 4) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Activation (Nero MediaHome 4)". If it is installed on your PC the Activation (Nero MediaHome 4) application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Activation (Nero MediaHome 4) in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Activation (Nero MediaHome 4), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Activation (Nero MediaHome 4):
- The software company is: http://www.nero.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Activation (Nero MediaHome 4).
8. After removing Activation (Nero MediaHome 4), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Activation (Nero MediaHome 4) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Activation (Nero MediaHome 4) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Activation (Nero MediaHome 4) by Nero AG from your computer, nor are we saying that Activation (Nero MediaHome 4) by Nero AG is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Activation (Nero MediaHome 4) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-29 05:34:59.950