Activation (Nero 9 HD)
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Activation (Nero 9 HD) for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Activation (Nero 9 HD) from your computerNero AG
. More info about Nero AG can be read here
. More details about Activation (Nero 9 HD) can be seen at http://www.nero.com
. Activation (Nero 9 HD) is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Nero\Nero ProductInstaller 4 directory, subject to the user's decision. Activation (Nero 9 HD)'s full uninstall command line is C:\Program. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.47 MB (2584848 bytes) on disk and is titled WindowsInstallerKB893803v2x86.exe.
Activation (Nero 9 HD) is composed of the following executables which occupy 8.20 MB (8600416
bytes) on disk:
- ipclog.exe (109.29 KB)
- LSDriveDetect.exe (80.00 KB)
- SetupX.exe (5.55 MB)
- WindowsInstallerKB893803v2x86.exe (2.47 MB)
This data is about Activation (Nero 9 HD) version 9
Activation (Nero 9 HD) is a program offered by the software company Nero AG. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to remove Activation (Nero 9 HD) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Activation (Nero 9 HD) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Activation (Nero 9 HD) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Activation (Nero 9 HD)". If it exists on your system the Activation (Nero 9 HD) program will be found automatically. After you click Activation (Nero 9 HD) in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Activation (Nero 9 HD), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Activation (Nero 9 HD):
- The software company is: http://www.nero.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Activation (Nero 9 HD).
8. After uninstalling Activation (Nero 9 HD), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Activation (Nero 9 HD) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Activation (Nero 9 HD) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Activation (Nero 9 HD) by Nero AG from your computer, we are not saying that Activation (Nero 9 HD) by Nero AG is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Activation (Nero 9 HD) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 13:54:09.490