Activa version 184.108.40.206
This page is about Activa version 220.127.116.11 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Activa version 18.104.22.168 from your systemActiva, Inc.
. Further information on Activa, Inc. can be found here
. You can get more details on Activa version 22.214.171.124 at https://twitter.com/ActivaApp
. Activa version 126.96.36.199 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Activa directory, depending on the user's option. Activa version 188.8.131.52's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Activa\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.92 MB (2014208 bytes) on disk and is called Activa Beta.exe.
The executables below are part of Activa version 184.108.40.206. They take an average of 2.74 MB (2878117
bytes) on disk.
- Activa Beta.exe (1.92 MB)
- unins000.exe (843.66 KB)
The current page applies to Activa version 220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
Activa version 22.214.171.124 is a program released by the software company Activa, Inc.. Some users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Activa version 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Activa version 188.8.131.52 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Activa version 184.108.40.206 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Activa version 220.127.116.11". The Activa version 18.104.22.168 application will be found very quickly. After you click Activa version 22.214.171.124 in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Activa version 126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Activa version 188.8.131.52:
- The web site of the program is: https://twitter.com/ActivaApp
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Activa\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Activa version 184.108.40.206.
8. After removing Activa version 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Activa version 18.104.22.168 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Activa version 22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Activa version 126.96.36.199 by Activa, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Activa version 188.8.131.52 by Activa, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Activa version 184.108.40.206 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 09:27:30.903