Actionaz 3.0.0 (32 bits)
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Actionaz 3.0.0 (32 bits) for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Actionaz 3.0.0 (32 bits) from your PCActionaz.org
. You can read more on Actionaz.org or check for application updates here
. More details about Actionaz 3.0.0 (32 bits) can be found at http://www.actionaz.org/
. Actionaz 3.0.0 (32 bits) is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Actionaz directory, regulated by the user's option. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Actionaz\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Actionaz 3.0.0 (32 bits). actionaz.exe is the Actionaz 3.0.0 (32 bits)'s primary executable file and it takes close to 918.00 KB (940032 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Actionaz 3.0.0 (32 bits). They occupy 2.43 MB (2552121
bytes) on disk.
- actexec.exe (88.50 KB)
- actionaz.exe (918.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- 7zr.exe (322.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Actionaz 3.0.0 (32 bits) version 3.0.0
Actionaz 3.0.0 (32 bits) is an application offered by the software company Actionaz.org. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Actionaz 3.0.0 (32 bits) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Actionaz 3.0.0 (32 bits) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Actionaz 3.0.0 (32 bits) or simply click the Search field and type in "Actionaz 3.0.0 (32 bits)". If it exists on your system the Actionaz 3.0.0 (32 bits) app will be found very quickly. After you click Actionaz 3.0.0 (32 bits) in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Actionaz 3.0.0 (32 bits), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Actionaz 3.0.0 (32 bits):
- The publisher is: http://www.actionaz.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Actionaz\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Actionaz 3.0.0 (32 bits).
8. After uninstalling Actionaz 3.0.0 (32 bits), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Actionaz 3.0.0 (32 bits) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Actionaz 3.0.0 (32 bits) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Actionaz 3.0.0 (32 bits) by Actionaz.org from your computer, we are not saying that Actionaz 3.0.0 (32 bits) by Actionaz.org is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Actionaz 3.0.0 (32 bits) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-06 17:45:10.853