Actiona 3.9.0 (32 bits)
Actiona 3.9.0 (32 bits) is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Actiona 3.9.0 (32 bits) from your PCActiona.tools
. More information about Actiona.tools can be read here
. Further information about Actiona 3.9.0 (32 bits) can be seen at https://actiona.tools/
. Actiona 3.9.0 (32 bits) is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Actiona directory, depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Actiona 3.9.0 (32 bits) is C:\Program Files (x86)\Actiona\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled actiona.exe and it has a size of 521.00 KB (533504 bytes).
Actiona 3.9.0 (32 bits) installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.56 MB (1637921
bytes) on disk.
- actexec.exe (40.50 KB)
- actiona.exe (521.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (716.03 KB)
- 7zr.exe (322.00 KB)
This data is about Actiona 3.9.0 (32 bits) version 3.9.0
Actiona 3.9.0 (32 bits) is a program marketed by Actiona.tools. Some users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Actiona 3.9.0 (32 bits) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Actiona 3.9.0 (32 bits) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Actiona 3.9.0 (32 bits) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Actiona 3.9.0 (32 bits)". The Actiona 3.9.0 (32 bits) app will be found very quickly. After you click Actiona 3.9.0 (32 bits) in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Actiona 3.9.0 (32 bits), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Actiona 3.9.0 (32 bits):
- The web site of the program is: https://actiona.tools/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Actiona\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Actiona 3.9.0 (32 bits).
8. After uninstalling Actiona 3.9.0 (32 bits), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Actiona 3.9.0 (32 bits) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Actiona 3.9.0 (32 bits) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Actiona 3.9.0 (32 bits) by Actiona.tools from your PC, we are not saying that Actiona 3.9.0 (32 bits) by Actiona.tools is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Actiona 3.9.0 (32 bits) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-06 11:08:11.987