Action Ball Deluxe
This info is about Action Ball Deluxe for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Action Ball Deluxe from your PCGameFools
. Additional info about GameFools can be found here
. Click on http://www.gamefools.com
to get more info about Action Ball Deluxe on GameFools's website. Usually the Action Ball Deluxe program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GameFools\Action Ball Deluxe directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Action Ball Deluxe is C:\Program Files (x86)\GameFools\Action Ball Deluxe\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Action Ball Deluxe's primary file takes about 6.06 MB (6352896 bytes) and its name is GAMEFOOLS-actionball.exe.
The executables below are part of Action Ball Deluxe. They occupy about 8.49 MB (8898249
bytes) on disk.
- GAMEFOOLS-actionball.exe (6.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- actionball.exe (1.29 MB)
Action Ball Deluxe has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\rionix\Action Ball Deluxe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Action Ball Deluxe_is1
Action Ball Deluxe is a program by the software company GameFools. Some users choose to remove this program. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove Action Ball Deluxe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Action Ball Deluxe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Action Ball Deluxe or simply activate the Search field and type in "Action Ball Deluxe". The Action Ball Deluxe app will be found automatically. When you click Action Ball Deluxe in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Action Ball Deluxe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Action Ball Deluxe:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gamefools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GameFools\Action Ball Deluxe\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Action Ball Deluxe.
8. After uninstalling Action Ball Deluxe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Action Ball Deluxe that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Action Ball Deluxe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Action Ball Deluxe by GameFools from your PC, nor are we saying that Action Ball Deluxe by GameFools is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Action Ball Deluxe supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-03-15 02:47:19.633