Action! is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Action! from your systemMirillis
. Further information on Mirillis can be found here
. Please follow "http://mirillis.com"
if you want to read more on Action! on Mirillis's page. Usually the Action! application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mirillis\Action! directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Action! by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Mirillis\Action!\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Action.exe is the Action!'s main executable file and it takes close to 6.41 MB (6722696 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Action!. They occupy about 15.73 MB (16491995
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Action.exe (6.41 MB)
- ActionPlayer.exe (6.90 MB)
- action_launcher_x64.exe (21.70 KB)
- action_launcher_x86.exe (85.20 KB)
- action_logon.exe (64.70 KB)
- action_svc.exe (15.69 KB)
- tutorial_launcher.exe (1.74 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (388.92 KB)
- upload_login.exe (21.20 KB)
- mrls_browser.exe (101.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.0
of Action!. For other Action! versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Action! is a program by Mirillis. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to uninstall Action! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Action! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Action! or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Action!". The Action! application will be found very quickly. After you click Action! in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Action!, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Action!:
- The web site of the application is: "http://mirillis.com"
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mirillis\Action!\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Action!.
8. After uninstalling Action!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Action! which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Action! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Action! by Mirillis from your computer, we are not saying that Action! by Mirillis is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Action! supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 00:48:05.283