Actian PSQL v12 Workgroup
Actian PSQL v12 Workgroup is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Actian PSQL v12 Workgroup from your computerActian Corporation
. Take a look here
for more info on Actian Corporation. More details about Actian PSQL v12 Workgroup can be seen at http://www.actian.com/psql
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Actian\PSQL directory (same installation drive as Windows). Actian PSQL v12 Workgroup's primary file takes around 513.94 KB (526272 bytes) and is named rbldgui.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Actian PSQL v12 Workgroup. They occupy about 9.45 MB (9905768
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bdu.exe (43.44 KB)
- builder.exe (505.94 KB)
- butil.exe (121.94 KB)
- clilcadm.exe (261.94 KB)
- clipaadm.exe (217.94 KB)
- cobolschemaexec.exe (46.94 KB)
- dbdefrag.exe (65.94 KB)
- guilcadm.exe (733.94 KB)
- guipaadm.exe (303.94 KB)
- keyhh.exe (19.00 KB)
- licgetauth.exe (697.94 KB)
- notifyviewer.exe (306.94 KB)
- pcc.exe (505.94 KB)
- psawizrd.exe (1.28 MB)
- psc.exe (97.94 KB)
- pvdbpass.exe (153.94 KB)
- pvddl.exe (161.94 KB)
- pvlocate.exe (177.94 KB)
- pvnetpass.exe (59.44 KB)
- rbldcli.exe (73.94 KB)
- rbldgui.exe (513.94 KB)
- setupdb.exe (121.94 KB)
- w32maint.exe (652.94 KB)
- w3dbsmgr.exe (429.94 KB)
- w3lgo103.exe (16.94 KB)
- w3sqlqpv.exe (153.94 KB)
- WBEXEC32.exe (1.05 MB)
- jabswitch.exe (46.91 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 12.10.067
of Actian PSQL v12 Workgroup. For more Actian PSQL v12 Workgroup versions please click below:
Actian PSQL v12 Workgroup is an application marketed by the software company Actian Corporation. Some users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to erase Actian PSQL v12 Workgroup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Actian PSQL v12 Workgroup from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Actian PSQL v12 Workgroup or simply activate the Search field and type in "Actian PSQL v12 Workgroup". If it exists on your system the Actian PSQL v12 Workgroup application will be found automatically. After you click Actian PSQL v12 Workgroup in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Actian PSQL v12 Workgroup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Actian PSQL v12 Workgroup.
8. After removing Actian PSQL v12 Workgroup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Actian PSQL v12 Workgroup that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Actian PSQL v12 Workgroup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Actian PSQL v12 Workgroup by Actian Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Actian PSQL v12 Workgroup by Actian Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Actian PSQL v12 Workgroup in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-09 04:39:59.230