Act of Aggression
Act of Aggression is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Act of Aggression from your computerCactusGame
. You can find out more on CactusGame or check for application updates here
. Act of Aggression is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Act of Aggression directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can remove Act of Aggression by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Act of Aggression\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 35.36 MB (37082000 bytes) on disk and is labeled ActOfAggression.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Act of Aggression. They occupy 51.75 MB (54269017
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ActOfAggression.exe (35.36 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.51 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
Act of Aggression has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Usually, the following files remain on disk:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Act Of Aggression.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Act of Aggression
Act of Aggression is a program by CactusGame. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Act of Aggression is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Act of Aggression with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Act of Aggression or simply click the Search field and type in "Act of Aggression". If it is installed on your PC the Act of Aggression program will be found automatically. When you select Act of Aggression in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Act of Aggression, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Act of Aggression.
8. After removing Act of Aggression, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Act of Aggression which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Act of Aggression using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Act of Aggression by CactusGame from your PC, we are not saying that Act of Aggression by CactusGame is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Act of Aggression in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-10 18:20:02.550