Act-On Outlook Extension
Act-On Outlook Extension is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Act-On Outlook Extension from your PCAct-On Software
. Go over here
for more details on Act-On Software. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0 directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0\VSTOInstaller.exe /Uninstall https://downloads.actonsoftware.com/outlook-plugin/vsto/ActOnWithOutlook.vsto is the full command line if you want to remove Act-On Outlook Extension. The application's main executable file is named VSTOInstaller.exe and it has a size of 80.73 KB (82664 bytes).
Act-On Outlook Extension is composed of the following executables which take 80.73 KB (82664
bytes) on disk:
- VSTOInstaller.exe (80.73 KB)
The current page applies to Act-On Outlook Extension version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below a few links to other Act-On Outlook Extension versions:
Act-On Outlook Extension is a program by the software company Act-On Software. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Act-On Outlook Extension is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Act-On Outlook Extension from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Act-On Outlook Extension or simply activate the Search field and type in "Act-On Outlook Extension". If it is installed on your PC the Act-On Outlook Extension program will be found automatically. When you click Act-On Outlook Extension in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Act-On Outlook Extension, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Act-On Outlook Extension.
8. After removing Act-On Outlook Extension, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Act-On Outlook Extension which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Act-On Outlook Extension using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Act-On Outlook Extension by Act-On Software from your computer, we are not saying that Act-On Outlook Extension by Act-On Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Act-On Outlook Extension in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 13:27:02.467