Acronis True Image
Acronis True Image is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Acronis True Image from your systemAcronis
. Additional info about Acronis can be found here
. More details about the application Acronis True Image can be found at http://www.acronis.com
. Usually the Acronis True Image application is found in the C:\Program Files\Acronis\TrueImage folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Acronis True Image's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Acronis\TrueImage\uninstall.exe. Acronis True Image's primary file takes around 2.97 MB (3112159 bytes) and is named TrueImage.exe.
The executable files below are part of Acronis True Image. They occupy an average of 15.54 MB (16297100
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoPartNt.exe (534.00 KB)
- bootmenu.exe (1.87 MB)
- MediaBuilder.exe (4.78 MB)
- spawn.exe (20.50 KB)
- ti_cons.exe (978.05 KB)
- ti_dos.exe (1.07 MB)
- ti_notify.exe (570.38 KB)
- TrueImage.exe (2.97 MB)
- TrueImageMonitor.exe (548.19 KB)
- TrueImageService.exe (878.28 KB)
- TrueImageTerminal.exe (579.67 KB)
- uninstall.exe (855.88 KB)
You can find below a few links to other Acronis True Image versions:
...click to view all...
Acronis True Image is a program released by Acronis. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. This is hard because performing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Acronis True Image is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Acronis True Image from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Acronis True Image or simply click the Search feature and type in "Acronis True Image". If it is installed on your PC the Acronis True Image app will be found automatically. After you click Acronis True Image in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Acronis True Image, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Acronis True Image:
- The publisher is: http://www.acronis.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Acronis\TrueImage\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Acronis True Image.
8. After uninstalling Acronis True Image, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Acronis True Image which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Acronis True Image with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Acronis True Image by Acronis from your PC, we are not saying that Acronis True Image by Acronis is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Acronis True Image supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-10-15 06:26:40.673