This info is about Acrobat.com for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Acrobat.com from your computerAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Take a look here
for more info on Adobe Systems Incorporated. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat.com directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Acrobat.com is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe -uninstall com.adobe.mauby 4875E02D9FB21EE389F73B8D1702B320485DF8CE.1. The program's main executable file is called Acrobat.com.exe and occupies 87.50 KB (89600 bytes).
Acrobat.com installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 87.50 KB (89600
bytes) on disk.
- Acrobat.com.exe (87.50 KB)
This page is about Acrobat.com version 1.1.377
only. You can find here a few links to other Acrobat.com versions:
...click to view all...
Acrobat.com has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Acrobat.com from your computer:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Acrobat.com's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat.com
- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat.com\Acrobat.com.exe
- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat.com\assets\icons\mnemonic_128.png
- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat.com\assets\icons\mnemonic_16.png
- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat.com\assets\icons\mnemonic_32.png
- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat.com\assets\icons\mnemonic_48.png
- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat.com\bin-debug\AppContainer.swf
- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat.com\META-INF\signatures.xml
- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat.com\mimetype
- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat.com\version.xml
Additional values that you should delete:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe\Adobe Synchronizer\10.0\Acrobat.com
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe\Adobe Synchronizer\9.0\Acrobat.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat.com\
Acrobat.com is an application released by the software company Adobe Systems Incorporated. Frequently, users try to erase this program. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Acrobat.com is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Acrobat.com with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Acrobat.com or simply click the Search field and type in "Acrobat.com". The Acrobat.com program will be found automatically. After you click Acrobat.com in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Acrobat.com, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Acrobat.com.
8. After uninstalling Acrobat.com, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Acrobat.com that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Acrobat.com with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Acrobat.com by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Acrobat.com by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Acrobat.com supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:41:26.327