Acid Rack 2.0k
Acid Rack 2.0k is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Acid Rack 2.0k from your computeracid.milch&honig
. More information on acid.milch&honig can be seen here
. Please open www.acid-milch-und-honig.de
if you want to read more on Acid Rack 2.0k on acid.milch&honig's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VstPlugins\Acid Rack 2.0 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Acid Rack 2.0k by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\VstPlugins\Acid Rack 2.0\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Acid Rack 2.0k's main file takes about 693.78 KB (710426 bytes) and is called unins000.exe.
Acid Rack 2.0k is composed of the following executables which occupy 693.78 KB (710426
bytes) on disk:
The current web page applies to Acid Rack 2.0k version 2.0
Acid Rack 2.0k is a program offered by the software company acid.milch&honig. Frequently, users try to erase this program. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to erase Acid Rack 2.0k is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Acid Rack 2.0k from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Acid Rack 2.0k or simply click the Search field and type in "Acid Rack 2.0k". The Acid Rack 2.0k application will be found very quickly. After you click Acid Rack 2.0k in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Acid Rack 2.0k, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Acid Rack 2.0k:
- The software company is: www.acid-milch-und-honig.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VstPlugins\Acid Rack 2.0\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Acid Rack 2.0k.
8. After removing Acid Rack 2.0k, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Acid Rack 2.0k which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Acid Rack 2.0k with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Acid Rack 2.0k by acid.milch&honig from your PC, we are not saying that Acid Rack 2.0k by acid.milch&honig is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Acid Rack 2.0k in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-30 08:07:05.063