Acer USB Charge Manager
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Acer USB Charge Manager for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Acer USB Charge Manager from your systemAcer Incorporated
. Further information on Acer Incorporated can be found here
. Detailed information about Acer USB Charge Manager can be seen at http://www.acer.com
. Usually the Acer USB Charge Manager program is found in the C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer USB Charge Manager directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Acer USB Charge Manager is MsiExec.exe. UsbCharge.exe is the Acer USB Charge Manager's primary executable file and it occupies close to 785.07 KB (803912 bytes) on disk.
Acer USB Charge Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 785.07 KB (803912
bytes) on disk.
- UsbCharge.exe (785.07 KB)
The current web page applies to Acer USB Charge Manager version 2.00.3003
alone. Click on the links below for other Acer USB Charge Manager versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Acer USB Charge Manager we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Acer USB Charge Manager:
The files below remain on your disk by Acer USB Charge Manager when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer USB Charge Manager
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer USB Charge Manager\bg\UsbCharge.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer USB Charge Manager\cs\UsbCharge.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer USB Charge Manager\da\UsbCharge.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer USB Charge Manager\de\UsbCharge.resources.dll
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer USB Charge Manager\
Acer USB Charge Manager is an application released by Acer Incorporated. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to erase Acer USB Charge Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Acer USB Charge Manager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Acer USB Charge Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Acer USB Charge Manager". If it exists on your system the Acer USB Charge Manager application will be found very quickly. When you click Acer USB Charge Manager in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Acer USB Charge Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Acer USB Charge Manager:
- The publisher is: http://www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: MsiExec.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Acer USB Charge Manager.
8. After removing Acer USB Charge Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Acer USB Charge Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Acer USB Charge Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Acer USB Charge Manager by Acer Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Acer USB Charge Manager by Acer Incorporated is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Acer USB Charge Manager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:49:42.587