This page is about Acer Portal for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Acer Portal from your systemAcer Incorporated
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Acer Incorporated. Click on http://www.acer.com
to get more data about Acer Portal on Acer Incorporated's website. Acer Portal is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Acer Portal directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Acer Portal\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Acer Portal. updater.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.37 MB (2480384 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Acer Portal. They take about 11.42 MB (11972456
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AcerCloudTaskScheduler.exe (302.75 KB)
- updater.exe (2.37 MB)
- AcerPortalSetup.exe (1.59 MB)
- AcerRegistration.exe (1.13 MB)
- bg_tool.exe (18.75 KB)
- LauncherAsUser.exe (253.10 KB)
- newshortcut.exe (180.25 KB)
- RunCCDService.exe (16.75 KB)
- uninstall.exe (16.25 KB)
- EnableWakeUpOption.exe (31.25 KB)
- IOACNetTool.exe (179.75 KB)
- EnableRW.exe (101.75 KB)
- EnableRW.exe (98.75 KB)
- SmallInstaller.exe (25.25 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.04.2002
of Acer Portal. Click on the links below for other Acer Portal versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Acer Portal you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Acer Portal:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Acer Portal
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\abDocs\html\common.updater\css\120dpi\Images\portal_b.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\abDocs\html\common.updater\css\144dpi\Images\portal_b.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\abDocs\html\common.updater\css\192dpi\Images\portal_b.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\abDocs\html\common.updater\css\96dpi\Images\portal_b.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\abFiles\html\common.updater\css\120dpi\Images\portal_b.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\abFiles\html\common.updater\css\144dpi\Images\portal_b.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\abFiles\html\common.updater\css\192dpi\Images\portal_b.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\abFiles\html\common.updater\css\96dpi\Images\portal_b.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Acer Portal\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Acer Portal\x64\shellext_win.dll
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
Acer Portal is an application released by Acer Incorporated. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. This is hard because removing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to uninstall Acer Portal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Acer Portal from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Acer Portal or simply click the Search field and type in "Acer Portal". The Acer Portal app will be found automatically. When you click Acer Portal in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Acer Portal, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Acer Portal:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Acer Portal\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Acer Portal.
8. After uninstalling Acer Portal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Acer Portal that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Acer Portal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Acer Portal by Acer Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Acer Portal by Acer Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Acer Portal in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 13:43:03.957