Acer Ezel Sensor
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Acer Ezel Sensor for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Acer Ezel Sensor from your PCAcer Incorporated
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Acer Incorporated. Please follow http://www.acer.com
if you want to read more on Acer Ezel Sensor on Acer Incorporated's page. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Ezel Sensor directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Acer Ezel Sensor is MsiExec.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 209.04 KB (214056 bytes) on disk and is named EzelAgent.exe.
Acer Ezel Sensor is composed of the following executables which occupy 499.62 KB (511608
bytes) on disk:
- EzelAgent.exe (209.04 KB)
- EzelSvc.exe (208.04 KB)
- Launcher.exe (82.54 KB)
This info is about Acer Ezel Sensor version 1.01.1013
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Acer Ezel Sensor:
Acer Ezel Sensor is a program by Acer Incorporated. Some computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to erase Acer Ezel Sensor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Acer Ezel Sensor from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Acer Ezel Sensor or simply click the Search field and type in "Acer Ezel Sensor". If it exists on your system the Acer Ezel Sensor program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Acer Ezel Sensor in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Acer Ezel Sensor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Acer Ezel Sensor:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: MsiExec.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Acer Ezel Sensor.
8. After uninstalling Acer Ezel Sensor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Acer Ezel Sensor which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Acer Ezel Sensor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Acer Ezel Sensor by Acer Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Acer Ezel Sensor by Acer Incorporated is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Acer Ezel Sensor supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-03 15:52:17.483