You can find on this page details on how to remove Acer ControlCenter for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Acer ControlCenter from your systemAcer Incorporated
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Acer Incorporated. More information about the software Acer ControlCenter can be found at http://www.acer.com
. Usually the Acer ControlCenter program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\ControlCenter folder, depending on the user's option during install. Acer ControlCenter's entire uninstall command line is Msiexec.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 6.23 MB (6533424 bytes) on disk and is named ControlCenter.exe.
Acer ControlCenter contains of the executables below. They take 22.18 MB (23261151
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ACCStd.exe (4.43 MB)
- ACtC_AOMAgentLauncher.exe (19.30 KB)
- ControlCenter.exe (6.23 MB)
- CreateStartMenuShortCut.exe (18.30 KB)
- DeployTool.exe (289.30 KB)
- FUB.exe (224.30 KB)
- HWID_Checker.exe (84.80 KB)
- IDCard.exe (2.17 MB)
- LaunchUserManual.exe (191.80 KB)
- ListCheck.exe (462.80 KB)
- LiveUpdateAgent.exe (40.30 KB)
- LiveUpdateChecker.exe (2.79 MB)
- Machine_Information.exe (253.30 KB)
- SupportCountry.exe (1.40 MB)
- UpgradeTool.exe (1.51 MB)
- uninst-smartmontools.exe (57.87 KB)
- runcmdu.exe (15.50 KB)
- smartctl-nc.exe (673.00 KB)
- smartctl.exe (673.00 KB)
- smartd.exe (629.50 KB)
- update-smart-drivedb.exe (94.64 KB)
- wtssendmsg.exe (16.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.01.3033
of Acer ControlCenter. You can find here a few links to other Acer ControlCenter releases:
...click to view all...
Acer ControlCenter is a program offered by Acer Incorporated. Some users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Acer ControlCenter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Acer ControlCenter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Acer ControlCenter or simply click the Search field and type in "Acer ControlCenter". If it exists on your system the Acer ControlCenter app will be found automatically. After you select Acer ControlCenter in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Acer ControlCenter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Acer ControlCenter:
- The publisher is: http://www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: Msiexec.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Acer ControlCenter.
8. After uninstalling Acer ControlCenter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Acer ControlCenter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Acer ControlCenter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Acer ControlCenter by Acer Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Acer ControlCenter by Acer Incorporated is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Acer ControlCenter in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-29 13:21:51.720