You can find on this page details on how to remove Acer ControlCenter for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Acer ControlCenter from your systemAcer Incorporated
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Acer Incorporated. More information about the software Acer ControlCenter can be found at http://www.acer.com
. Usually the Acer ControlCenter program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\ControlCenter folder, depending on the user's option during install. Acer ControlCenter's entire uninstall command line is Msiexec.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 6.23 MB (6533424 bytes) on disk and is named ControlCenter.exe.
Acer ControlCenter contains of the executables below. They take 22.18 MB (23261151
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ACCStd.exe (4.43 MB)
- ACtC_AOMAgentLauncher.exe (19.30 KB)
- ControlCenter.exe (6.23 MB)
- CreateStartMenuShortCut.exe (18.30 KB)
- DeployTool.exe (289.30 KB)
- FUB.exe (224.30 KB)
- HWID_Checker.exe (84.80 KB)
- IDCard.exe (2.17 MB)
- LaunchUserManual.exe (191.80 KB)
- ListCheck.exe (462.80 KB)
- LiveUpdateAgent.exe (40.30 KB)
- LiveUpdateChecker.exe (2.79 MB)
- Machine_Information.exe (253.30 KB)
- SupportCountry.exe (1.40 MB)
- UpgradeTool.exe (1.51 MB)
- uninst-smartmontools.exe (57.87 KB)
- runcmdu.exe (15.50 KB)
- smartctl-nc.exe (673.00 KB)
- smartctl.exe (673.00 KB)
- smartd.exe (629.50 KB)
- update-smart-drivedb.exe (94.64 KB)
- wtssendmsg.exe (16.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.01.3033
of Acer ControlCenter. You can find here a few links to other Acer ControlCenter releases:
...click to view all...
Acer ControlCenter is a program offered by Acer Incorporated. Some users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Acer ControlCenter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Acer ControlCenter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Acer ControlCenter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Acer ControlCenter". If it is installed on your PC the Acer ControlCenter program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Acer ControlCenter in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Acer ControlCenter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Acer ControlCenter:
- The publisher is: http://www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: Msiexec.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Acer ControlCenter.
8. After uninstalling Acer ControlCenter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Acer ControlCenter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Acer ControlCenter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Acer ControlCenter by Acer Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Acer ControlCenter by Acer Incorporated is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Acer ControlCenter in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-29 13:21:51.720