Acer Collection is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Acer Collection from your computerAcer Incorporated
. More information on Acer Incorporated can be found here
. Click on http://www.acer.com
to get more info about Acer Collection on Acer Incorporated's website. Acer Collection is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Acer Collection directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. Acer Collection's entire uninstall command line is Msiexec.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 443.30 KB (453936 bytes) on disk and is named ACEStd.exe.
The executable files below are part of Acer Collection. They occupy about 2.64 MB (2766528
bytes) on disk.
- ACEMon.exe (407.30 KB)
- ACEStd.exe (443.30 KB)
- LaunchUWPService.exe (301.80 KB)
- UpgradeTool.exe (1.51 MB)
The current page applies to Acer Collection version 1.01.3002
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Acer Collection:
...click to view all...
Acer Collection is a program released by Acer Incorporated. Some people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Acer Collection is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Acer Collection from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Acer Collection or simply activate the Search field and type in "Acer Collection". If it is installed on your PC the Acer Collection app will be found very quickly. When you click Acer Collection in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Acer Collection, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Acer Collection:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: Msiexec.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Acer Collection.
8. After removing Acer Collection, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Acer Collection which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Acer Collection with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Acer Collection by Acer Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Acer Collection by Acer Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Acer Collection supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 20:01:04.057