Acer Auto Screen Rotation Blocker
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Acer Auto Screen Rotation Blocker for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Acer Auto Screen Rotation Blocker from your PCAcer Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on Acer Inc.. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Acer\Auto Screen Rotation Blocker directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Acer Auto Screen Rotation Blocker is C:\Windows\UninstASRB.EXE AutoScreenRotationBlocker.UNI. Acer Auto Screen Rotation Blocker's main file takes around 113.58 KB (116304 bytes) and is named AutoScreenRotationBlocker.exe.
The executables below are part of Acer Auto Screen Rotation Blocker. They take an average of 113.58 KB (116304
bytes) on disk.
- AutoScreenRotationBlocker.exe (113.58 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.04.1106
of Acer Auto Screen Rotation Blocker. You can find below info on other versions of Acer Auto Screen Rotation Blocker:
Acer Auto Screen Rotation Blocker is a program by Acer Inc.. Some people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Acer Auto Screen Rotation Blocker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Acer Auto Screen Rotation Blocker from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Acer Auto Screen Rotation Blocker or simply click the Search feature and type in "Acer Auto Screen Rotation Blocker". If it is installed on your PC the Acer Auto Screen Rotation Blocker program will be found very quickly. After you select Acer Auto Screen Rotation Blocker in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Acer Auto Screen Rotation Blocker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Acer Auto Screen Rotation Blocker.
8. After uninstalling Acer Auto Screen Rotation Blocker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Acer Auto Screen Rotation Blocker which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Acer Auto Screen Rotation Blocker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Acer Auto Screen Rotation Blocker by Acer Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Acer Auto Screen Rotation Blocker by Acer Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Acer Auto Screen Rotation Blocker in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-06 08:45:37.030