Acer Access Point
This page contains complete information on how to remove Acer Access Point for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Acer Access Point from your PCVirtual-AP.COM
. You can read more on Virtual-AP.COM or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.virtual-ap.com
to get more info about Acer Access Point on Virtual-AP.COM's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Acer Access Point folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Acer Access Point by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Acer Access Point\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.86 MB (1951232 bytes) on disk and is titled LaptopAccessPoint.exe.
Acer Access Point installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.59 MB (2712225
bytes) on disk.
- KillTask.exe (40.50 KB)
- LaptopAccessPoint.exe (1.86 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
Quite a few files, folders and registry data can not be uninstalled when you remove Acer Access Point from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall Acer Access Point:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Acer Access Point:
- C:\Program Files\Acer Access Point
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Acer Access Point
- C:\Program Files\Acer Access Point\KillTask.exe
- C:\Program Files\Acer Access Point\LaptopAccessPoint.exe
- C:\Program Files\Acer Access Point\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\Acer Access Point\unins000.exe
Supplementary values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Acer Access Point_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Acer Access Point_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Acer Access Point_is1\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Acer Access Point_is1\QuietUninstallString
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Acer Access Point_is1\UninstallString
Acer Access Point is an application marketed by Virtual-AP.COM. Some computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to erase Acer Access Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Acer Access Point from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Acer Access Point or simply click the Search field and type in "Acer Access Point". If it is installed on your PC the Acer Access Point app will be found very quickly. After you click Acer Access Point in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Acer Access Point, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Acer Access Point:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.virtual-ap.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Acer Access Point\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Acer Access Point.
8. After removing Acer Access Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Acer Access Point that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Acer Access Point with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Acer Access Point by Virtual-AP.COM from your PC, nor are we saying that Acer Access Point by Virtual-AP.COM is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Acer Access Point in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-12 21:55:07.537