You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove AceText 3.1.4 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall AceText 3.1.4 from your systemJust Great Software
. Go over here
for more information on Just Great Software. More information about AceText 3.1.4 can be seen at http://www.just-great-software.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\AceText folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall AceText 3.1.4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called UnDeploy64.exe and it has a size of 282.20 KB (288968 bytes).
AceText 3.1.4 contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.84 MB (9274216
bytes) on disk.
- AceText.exe (8.57 MB)
- UnDeploy64.exe (282.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.1.4
of AceText 3.1.4.
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall AceText 3.1.4:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall AceText 3.1.4:
- C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\AceText
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AceText
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\AceText\AceText.chm
- C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\AceText\AceText.exe
- C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\AceText\Deploy.log
- C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\AceText\LICENSE.txt
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
AceText 3.1.4 is an application released by Just Great Software. Some people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to erase AceText 3.1.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AceText 3.1.4 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AceText 3.1.4 or simply click the Search field and type in "AceText 3.1.4". The AceText 3.1.4 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AceText 3.1.4 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AceText 3.1.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AceText 3.1.4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.just-great-software.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AceText 3.1.4.
8. After removing AceText 3.1.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AceText 3.1.4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AceText 3.1.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AceText 3.1.4 by Just Great Software from your PC, nor are we saying that AceText 3.1.4 by Just Great Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AceText 3.1.4 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 06:46:57.110