You can find on this page details on how to uninstall AceText 3.1.3 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall AceText 3.1.3 from your computerJust Great Software
. More data about Just Great Software can be read here
. You can get more details about AceText 3.1.3 at http://www.just-great-software.com
. AceText 3.1.3 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\AceText folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling AceText 3.1.3 is C:\Program. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled AceText.exe and its approximative size is 8.56 MB (8977000 bytes).
The executable files below are part of AceText 3.1.3. They take an average of 8.84 MB (9266936
bytes) on disk.
- AceText.exe (8.56 MB)
- UnDeploy64.exe (283.14 KB)
The current web page applies to AceText 3.1.3 version 3.1.3
If planning to uninstall AceText 3.1.3 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall AceText 3.1.3:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\AceText
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\AceText\AceText.chm
- C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\AceText\AceText.exe
- C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\AceText\Deploy.log
- C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\AceText\LICENSE.txt
- C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\AceText\README.txt
- C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\AceText\UnDeploy64.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\AceText.exe
AceText 3.1.3 is an application released by Just Great Software. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to remove AceText 3.1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AceText 3.1.3 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AceText 3.1.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AceText 3.1.3". If it is installed on your PC the AceText 3.1.3 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AceText 3.1.3 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AceText 3.1.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AceText 3.1.3:
- The publisher is: http://www.just-great-software.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AceText 3.1.3.
8. After uninstalling AceText 3.1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AceText 3.1.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AceText 3.1.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AceText 3.1.3 by Just Great Software from your PC, nor are we saying that AceText 3.1.3 by Just Great Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AceText 3.1.3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-07 21:33:46.007