Ace Your Composition
This web page is about Ace Your Composition for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Ace Your Composition from your PCBlue Orange Pte Ltd
. Go over here
for more information on Blue Orange Pte Ltd. More data about the software Ace Your Composition can be found at http://www.blueorange.com.sg/
. Usually the Ace Your Composition program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueOrange\Ace Your Composition folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Ace Your Composition's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueOrange\Ace Your Composition\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 5.73 MB (6012928 bytes) on disk and is titled CTwinPlayer.exe.
Ace Your Composition installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.39 MB (6696729
bytes) on disk.
- CTwinPlayer.exe (5.73 MB)
- unins000.exe (667.77 KB)
This info is about Ace Your Composition version 2.20.0
Ace Your Composition is a program offered by Blue Orange Pte Ltd. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Ace Your Composition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Ace Your Composition from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Ace Your Composition or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ace Your Composition". The Ace Your Composition app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Ace Your Composition in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Ace Your Composition, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ace Your Composition:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.blueorange.com.sg/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueOrange\Ace Your Composition\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Ace Your Composition.
8. After uninstalling Ace Your Composition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Ace Your Composition that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ace Your Composition using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Ace Your Composition by Blue Orange Pte Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Ace Your Composition by Blue Orange Pte Ltd is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ace Your Composition in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 08:45:07.900