Ace Translator 9.7.3
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Ace Translator 9.7.3 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Ace Translator 9.7.3 from your PCAceTools.biz
. Open here
for more details on AceTools.biz. Click on http://www.acetools.biz
to get more information about Ace Translator 9.7.3 on AceTools.biz's website. Ace Translator 9.7.3 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Ace Translator directory, subject to the user's choice. You can remove Ace Translator 9.7.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Ace Translator\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. AceTrans.exe is the Ace Translator 9.7.3's primary executable file and it occupies around 2.32 MB (2433536 bytes) on disk.
Ace Translator 9.7.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.24 MB (4446685
bytes) on disk.
- AceTrans.exe (2.32 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- pdftotext.exe (804.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Ace Translator 9.7.3 version 9.7.3
Ace Translator 9.7.3 is a program released by AceTools.biz. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to erase Ace Translator 9.7.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Ace Translator 9.7.3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Ace Translator 9.7.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ace Translator 9.7.3". If it is installed on your PC the Ace Translator 9.7.3 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Ace Translator 9.7.3 in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Ace Translator 9.7.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ace Translator 9.7.3:
- The publisher is: http://www.acetools.biz
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ace Translator\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ace Translator 9.7.3.
8. After uninstalling Ace Translator 9.7.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Ace Translator 9.7.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ace Translator 9.7.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Ace Translator 9.7.3 by AceTools.biz from your computer, nor are we saying that Ace Translator 9.7.3 by AceTools.biz is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ace Translator 9.7.3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 07:33:47.053