Ace Translator 9.5.7
Ace Translator 9.5.7 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Ace Translator 9.5.7 from your PCAceTools.biz
. More information on AceTools.biz can be found here
. More details about the application Ace Translator 9.5.7 can be seen at http://www.acetools.biz
. Ace Translator 9.5.7 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ace Translator folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. Ace Translator 9.5.7's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ace Translator\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled AceTrans.exe and its approximative size is 2.20 MB (2311168 bytes).
The executables below are part of Ace Translator 9.5.7. They take about 3.97 MB (4157847
bytes) on disk.
- AceTrans.exe (2.20 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- pdftotext.exe (648.00 KB)
This info is about Ace Translator 9.5.7 version 9.5.7
Ace Translator 9.5.7 is a program by AceTools.biz. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Ace Translator 9.5.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Ace Translator 9.5.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Ace Translator 9.5.7 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ace Translator 9.5.7". The Ace Translator 9.5.7 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Ace Translator 9.5.7 in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Ace Translator 9.5.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ace Translator 9.5.7:
- The publisher is: http://www.acetools.biz
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ace Translator\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ace Translator 9.5.7.
8. After removing Ace Translator 9.5.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ace Translator 9.5.7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ace Translator 9.5.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Ace Translator 9.5.7 by AceTools.biz from your computer, we are not saying that Ace Translator 9.5.7 by AceTools.biz is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Ace Translator 9.5.7 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-10-06 04:25:41.210