Ace Translator 10.3
Ace Translator 10.3 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Ace Translator 10.3 from your computerAceTools.biz
. More info about AceTools.biz can be read here
. Please open http://www.acetools.biz
if you want to read more on Ace Translator 10.3 on AceTools.biz's website. Ace Translator 10.3 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Ace Translator folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing Ace Translator 10.3 is C:\Program Files\Ace Translator\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Ace Translator 10.3's main file takes around 804.00 KB (823296 bytes) and its name is pdftotext.exe.
Ace Translator 10.3 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.93 MB (2020433
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- pdftotext.exe (804.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Ace Translator 10.3 version 10.3
Ace Translator 10.3 is a program by the software company AceTools.biz. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Ace Translator 10.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Ace Translator 10.3 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Ace Translator 10.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "Ace Translator 10.3". If it is installed on your PC the Ace Translator 10.3 app will be found very quickly. When you click Ace Translator 10.3 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Ace Translator 10.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ace Translator 10.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.acetools.biz
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ace Translator\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Ace Translator 10.3.
8. After removing Ace Translator 10.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Ace Translator 10.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ace Translator 10.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ace Translator 10.3 by AceTools.biz from your PC, nor are we saying that Ace Translator 10.3 by AceTools.biz is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ace Translator 10.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-27 01:07:32.497