Ace Stream Media 3.0.5
Ace Stream Media 3.0.5 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Ace Stream Media 3.0.5 from your computerAce Stream Media
. Check out here
where you can read more on Ace Stream Media. Please open http://info.acestream.org/
if you want to read more on Ace Stream Media 3.0.5 on Ace Stream Media's website. Ace Stream Media 3.0.5 is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ACEStream directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can uninstall Ace Stream Media 3.0.5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ACEStream\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. ace_stream.exe is the Ace Stream Media 3.0.5's primary executable file and it takes circa 23.42 KB (23984 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Ace Stream Media 3.0.5. They take an average of 7.94 MB (8327732
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (148.01 KB)
- ace_console.exe (22.92 KB)
- ace_engine.exe (23.42 KB)
- ace_stream.exe (23.42 KB)
- ace_web.exe (7.46 MB)
- ace_player.exe (114.79 KB)
- vlc-cache-gen.exe (119.12 KB)
- ace_plugin.exe (22.29 KB)
- ace_update.exe (22.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.5
of Ace Stream Media 3.0.5.
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Ace Stream Media 3.0.5.Folders left behind when you uninstall Ace Stream Media 3.0.5:
Additional values that you should delete:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ACEStream\player\ace_player.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ACEStream\player\ace_player.exe.FriendlyAppName
Ace Stream Media 3.0.5 is an application marketed by Ace Stream Media. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Ace Stream Media 3.0.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Ace Stream Media 3.0.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Ace Stream Media 3.0.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "Ace Stream Media 3.0.5". If it exists on your system the Ace Stream Media 3.0.5 app will be found very quickly. After you click Ace Stream Media 3.0.5 in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Ace Stream Media 3.0.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ace Stream Media 3.0.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://info.acestream.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ACEStream\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Ace Stream Media 3.0.5.
8. After uninstalling Ace Stream Media 3.0.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ace Stream Media 3.0.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ace Stream Media 3.0.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ace Stream Media 3.0.5 by Ace Stream Media from your computer, we are not saying that Ace Stream Media 3.0.5 by Ace Stream Media is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ace Stream Media 3.0.5 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:31:28.250