Ace Stream Media 220.127.116.11
Ace Stream Media 18.104.22.168 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Ace Stream Media 22.214.171.124 from your computerAce Stream Media
. Further information on Ace Stream Media can be found here
. You can read more about on Ace Stream Media 126.96.36.199 at http://info.acestream.org/
. Ace Stream Media 188.8.131.52 is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ACEStream directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Ace Stream Media 184.108.40.206 is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ACEStream\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 118.62 KB (121464 bytes) on disk and is labeled ace_player.exe.
Ace Stream Media 220.127.116.11 contains of the executables below. They take 7.96 MB (8348315
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (148.07 KB)
- ace_engine.exe (27.25 KB)
- ace_console.exe (26.75 KB)
- ace_engine.exe (27.25 KB)
- ace_stream.exe (27.25 KB)
- ace_web.exe (7.46 MB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
- ace_player.exe (118.62 KB)
- vlc-cache-gen.exe (36.62 KB)
- ace_plugin.exe (26.12 KB)
- ace_update.exe (26.12 KB)
This info is about Ace Stream Media 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
Numerous files, folders and registry data will not be removed when you are trying to remove Ace Stream Media 126.96.36.199 from your PC.Folders that were found:
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\users\UserName\appdata\roaming\acestream\engine\ace_engine.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ACEStream\player\ace_player.exe
Ace Stream Media 188.8.131.52 is an application marketed by Ace Stream Media. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Ace Stream Media 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Ace Stream Media 220.127.116.11 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Ace Stream Media 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search field and type in "Ace Stream Media 22.214.171.124". If it exists on your system the Ace Stream Media 126.96.36.199 program will be found very quickly. When you click Ace Stream Media 188.8.131.52 in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Ace Stream Media 184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ace Stream Media 220.127.116.11:
- The web site of the program is: http://info.acestream.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ACEStream\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ace Stream Media 18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling Ace Stream Media 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ace Stream Media 126.96.36.199 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ace Stream Media 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Ace Stream Media 184.108.40.206 by Ace Stream Media from your computer, we are not saying that Ace Stream Media 220.127.116.11 by Ace Stream Media is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Ace Stream Media 18.104.22.168 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 17:24:39.950