Accurate Times 5.1
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Accurate Times 5.1 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Accurate Times 5.1 from your systemMohammad Odeh (JAS)
. Additional info about Mohammad Odeh (JAS) can be read here
. Please open http://www.icoproject.org/accut.html
if you want to read more on Accurate Times 5.1 on Mohammad Odeh (JAS)'s page. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Accurate Times folder (same installation drive as Windows). Accurate Times 5.1's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Accurate Times\unins000.exe. accu.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.08 MB (1128956 bytes) on disk.
Accurate Times 5.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.99 MB (2089726
bytes) on disk.
- accu.exe (1.08 MB)
- alert63.exe (220.00 KB)
- uinstproc.exe (58.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (659.76 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.1
of Accurate Times 5.1.
Accurate Times 5.1 is an application marketed by Mohammad Odeh (JAS). Frequently, users try to erase this program. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Accurate Times 5.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Accurate Times 5.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Accurate Times 5.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Accurate Times 5.1". If it is installed on your PC the Accurate Times 5.1 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Accurate Times 5.1 in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Accurate Times 5.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Accurate Times 5.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.icoproject.org/accut.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Accurate Times\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Accurate Times 5.1.
8. After removing Accurate Times 5.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Accurate Times 5.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Accurate Times 5.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Accurate Times 5.1 by Mohammad Odeh (JAS) from your PC, we are not saying that Accurate Times 5.1 by Mohammad Odeh (JAS) is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Accurate Times 5.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-10 01:44:03.450